As a nonprofit organization, we rely on volunteers to help us succeed in making the lives of people touched by cancer in the Tidewater community easier. If you have some spare time and the inclination to help your neighbors touched by cancer, you can make an enormous difference in their lives and their recovery. Please take a moment and complete the volunteer application, and fax to 757-461-1778 or mail it to us. Become a volunteer today!
We are looking for caring and talented individuals to contribute their time and skills to Cancer Care Foundation of Tidewater through a variety of opportunities, including:
- Acts of Kindness Volunteer
- Acts of Kindness Club at your high school, church or civic organization
- Grant writing
- Assist with Medicare/Medicaid or disability paperwork
- Donate items for sale at annual craft and bake sale (December)
- Special event coordinator
- Administrative assistance
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities with varying time commitments to accommodate almost any schedule. Our volunteers quickly realize that every single ACT of KINDNESS counts!